Thursday, July 5, 2012

Breath

I refuse to be the aftermath of your apathy
I refuse to be the substance see
Of the space you refer to as blame
I am a page in the chapter of your life
But I am the life of the chapter I survive
I surmise great things in the process of a day
In the space of an afternoon
I have found new concepts for the warrior home
I am the queen to the breath of the nile
I am the mile your sneaker ran right after it refused to try
I am the strength in your stomach
When you are determined to stand
I am the grip in the hand
As it refused to die
I am the winner who conquers after refusing to fly
I am the tear that slipped in the joy of the eye
After the bearer remembered why we are here
I am the ear as it chooses to listen again
I am the breath of remembering
I am the wind
I am the Sea
I am you
I am me
We are one
We are free
So mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment