Monday, September 17, 2012

In dreams.

The blue sky greeted me with puffy white clouds. I was among the buildings of men surrounded by construction. Men working at creating things. I parked my car and stepped out on to the Earth. I looked up to the sky, face reflecting the light of the Sun. I began singing directly to the Divine. I begin with questioning. Anger almost at the state of the societal decay. I ask why we suffer. I sing my earnest heart. I know not why these things must continue. My heart breaks in the eyes of the GAIA. I sing like I have never sung before. The melody is a power ballad and it grows with intensity. Toward the climax, I am harmonizing with the energy of the Universe surrounding me. I am engaging the Divine, and asking for guidance. I am seeking the steps of my Destiny. The melody grows until I am no longer singing but now I have wordlessly become like an angelic chorus. I am in unison with the Cosmic force. I feel the power of all I am meant to become. I am ready for all of this. I am now hovering above the Ocean dressed in brilliant glowing white. I am a melody. I am music.

No comments:

Post a Comment