Monday, October 7, 2013

Found Poetry

In between pages, layers
Sooth sayers and sheets
Particle conversation
And freshly laid beats
I heat my feet as they
Speak to the stage
Leavin' the audience
In my backwash haze
Lemme rephrase
Wave to me as I pass on by
Silky to the skin
As I'm high on life
Take this strife
May this cup pass away
Half full
Half empty
Just listen to what I say
I don't sway or falter
Halt or fall down
And better be stilled by the entrancing sound
As my fingers hit the keys
This baby grand
I'm in my right mind
Stroke it right with my left hand
I've got these grand visions
Of life as it could be
Life as it should be
If we all would be what we
Have the existential potential to be
Free
That is what we are destined to see
So scope your peripheral
And get ready for the next chapter and verse
Rehearsal not necessary
Just roll with the tides
Wu Wei flow
High on life
And here to do more than
Just survive
If every day is a hussle
Better do more than just get by
If you're not ready to come along
Better wave as I pass on by

No comments:

Post a Comment