Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ashley

 
Girl, you are about to give me a myocardial infarction
You got me sittin in my dark room listenin to a jazz tune
Shakin the film watchin this development
Watchin light and dark turn into something skeletal
Further as the time goes...
This skeleton is lookin better and
I'm hopin for a story I can shake a little glory in
Your eyes are simply glorious
Tell me what your morning is
Does the sun shine spectacular
You say your digging my vernacular
I love the way you dance for me
Like a sprite underneath a forest tree
See what you do to me
You say you find me interesting
Well please know I'm interested
I'm vesting my time to write this rhyme for you
So please don't decline my request to wine and dine with you
You say you speak the truth
Well so Do I
And this afternoon
Our banter made my spirit fly
You gave me back my butterflies
Have to admit it's been a while
Whether or not you wanna be my girl
I wanted you to know
I like your style

No comments:

Post a Comment