Friday, November 9, 2012

listening...

I have always found passion in watching the numbers and the algorithms in the worlds around me. It is incredible how much being in the right place at the perfect time can weave its way outward from you and open up the synchronous nature of the spiritual path of your day.

I feel that there are marcations along the path mathematically speaking that spark our awareness of the algorithms presence, which can futher heighten the nature of our spiritual flow.

I have had many tease me saying that I am always seeing signs in everything. Perhaps. However, what if the way my mind perceives this phenomenon will further open doorways for new development in spirituality, psychology and even mathematics.

Recently, a dear friend of mine was in the same time continuum as I was and noticed this anomolies with me. It was liberating to a great extent because that does not often happen so that two people walk the same path at the same time. It was an intense experience.

To me there are signifiers that alert me to the awareness that I am at Center Calm that I am in the vein of Wu Wei flow.

I see numbers. I see patterns. Segments of conversation that band together as I walk through them. People that notice or do the same thing at the same time. Once I hone in on the rhythm, I am in the center of the water way and move where I am supposed to go.

I listen to the Wind. I hear the rhythm of the leaves as She moves through the trees. I am listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment