Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mountain Scream


How dare you assume that I must choose sides? How can you make statements about this woman at your side when you have not asked the proper questions? How can the story be heard without the telling of the importance of the lesson? I am stepping lightly in the direction of the night: not because I choose the darkness over light. I choose to see all that we possess inside. In the balance of all we are lies the magic to move forward. I am nothing without all the pain that I have seen. Nothing is as relevant as everywhere I’ve ever been. I am the mystery underneath the skin of a book opened for the first time. I can rhyme with the best as I am blessed with the true power of words. I have heard your plea, but are you listening to me? You dig into the flesh, hunger for the meat of the marrow. Sparrow lands on planted pans of herbs and flowers for healing. I am stealing a glance in the other direction. This protection offered cannot be my benediction. I am slipping the transmission into reverse. This Earth must listen or we can wish on some other star to save us. I will combust with all I have been asked to keep inside. Glide over lands that don’t understand the powers that reside. Open your eyes. We are in danger of the consequences of our pride. I decided a long time ago to give it my best, be one with the flow. I know that I am imperfect and stride forward with every marker I find. I am listening to the tides. We must begin tonight. Sight unseen and the gleam of distant lands understand the propensity of our heavy hand. I demand satisfaction. It is not as hard to do things right. We struggle only to maintain the lie. We must let go of the demons before we collide. I am open to the glowing Moon. Listen in as I begin the playing of the tune that will lead us to freedom. Can you hear the double meaning? I am screaming at the top of the mountains that unearthed the fountain not of youth or of power. Let us not be devoured. Now is the hour. We are the ones we have been waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment