Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Agape Rain

Valve released
Flood level tears
Sand bag the breach
Won't be home for years
Harvest the speak
My vocabulary wears
The finest of speech
Prada colored snare
I threw the phone
Across the carpet
Waiting for your eyes
To come and spark me
I may very well be committed
To doing this alone
But I would much rather
Do this with you home
Zoned into the beauty
The body of this red
Bed calls me to linger
Longer than I should
Good is said to come
To those who wait
I anticipate your kiss
Like nothing else
I have ever longed for
No one compares
To the you for me
Sea to shining sea
We will always be
One
Sun ray to sun ray
I am forever yours.
Doors open sickly sweet
hearts beat
And the madness subsides
Tides race my footsteps
And I wonder
What will come first
The day you arrive home

No comments:

Post a Comment