Saturday, July 27, 2013

This Bliss-filled Life!

Yet another synchronous occurrence in my life has left me grateful to be alive. I am honored by the harmonic flow of the universe. This morning on my way to Ursula Yano's pool party (and that is an event I will have to blog about later), I had the feeling to stop and bring Tommy a couple energy drinks for the day. He was horrified when he found out that I had today off. What would he do without me on a double day Saturday?! I try to make a habit of listening to my instinct and this time especially I am so glad that I did. I stopped, swimsuit and all, and he says, "Chris, pop the hood..." I listened to him. Sure enough, what I had feared had happened (we can talk about that element later too) and the hood prop flopping around loosely under the hood had pierced the radiator hose and gave it space to leak out (spurting, oozing, almost shooting Tommy King in the face!). So, Tommy being the amazing man that he truly is, gathered odd elements from his truck and fixed mine! I am so grateful I stopped to take care of him. Hilarious. But, on a serious note, stop and listen to the still, small...it is always a great plan! Thanks, Tommy. Thanks, Instinct! Happy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment