Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Anti-Hunger Game

Sometimes words are not enough. My Sociology Professor brought things to my attention I would not have seen without him. I have put my political training wheels on and I am watching. I follow a spiritual pulse as though the volition of God's finger (will) is pushing me from behind. How the timing of eating a banana relates to living a holistic life eludes some. Others of us are enchanted every moment of our lives. We take moments like warm breaths on a cold night and string them together like a sacred string of sentimental pearls. Life is good. Where we are headed is a way we already know. We grow daily, and by paying attention to the right things at the right time, we find our way to freedom.

 Conversations with butterflies.
 I am ready for all of this.

I met with an enchanting young goddess named, Sade from the campus bookstore on my new campus. We sipped tea and spoke of many things. Food Not Bombs. Why aren't we doing more?
What more is there to be done? Who is on the team?

Sade is organizing a ground level birth of a Food Not Bombs chapter here in St. Pete. I am excited and on board.

So many new thoughts.
Power to this day.
My Father's Birthday.

:D

Rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment