Friday, April 4, 2014

Forward!


                Allow me to introduce myself. I am a humanist who believes in the exponential potential of the individual existence. I believe we have the power to achieve the best of ourselves. I believe that we should evolve spiritually, mentally, and emotionally daily. I believe that one voice can change the world for the better. I believe we all have an obligation to our soul to do the best we possibly can with this blessing of a life we were given. I promise to give all that I have to achieve the full power of my destiny.

                I have seen in my lifetime a rapid rise in technology, new levels of awareness in our Global Ecology, and spirituality converging like tides connecting cultures from all over our Earth. The promise of a better tomorrow excites me to my deepest spiritual core and I know I will see great amber waves of change before the day I offer up my last breath. I believe this will be achieved by a new empathic understanding of all cultures, religions, and creeds. There are many threads that tie our individual cultures together. Through every individual perception there are commonalities that link us together as one human race. It is my goal to offer all of me in the pursuit of higher knowledge, empathic spiritual perception and a raised awareness in our global sphere.

                As a musician, poet, painter and woman of a renaissance nature, I know I have the power to achieve many great things. I am actively involved in this community, the community of Rochester, New York, as well as many communities across our globe. This Earth speaks to me with many voices that represent many languages, many cultures and many spiritual perceptions. I am honored to be an oracle in a time of great change. I believe this decade will show me many great things as I complete my Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, my Master’s Degree in Writing and Poetics, and my Doctorate in Philosophy.

                I am actively engaged in this community and offer my time as a powerful speaker to deliver knowledge to a public that is hungry for collective change. I am an active participant in many organizations such as RAINN, Write Life, and the UHURU Solidarity Movement in order to perpetuate the spread of knowledge in hopes to bring empowerment to all peoples and unite this global population. I intend to travel to every sector of this Earth and speak the words given to me by the Divine. I am the author of a very active blog (rainchristi.blogspot.com) that offers words of a political, economic, and spiritual nature to people who are here to work together toward a better day.

                My first album, After the Rain, is now global and reaching the lives of a diverse group of people daily. My second album, recently recorded in my home studio in Rochester, will be released this summer. I do much speaking and campaigning regarding things such as rape, domestic violence, sexually related diseases and many other topics that can raise community awareness and empower victims to find the healing they need. I have accomplished many things this lifetime so far. The most exciting part for me is that I have only just begun! Thank you for the opportunity to further my education at USF. I look forward to being an active part of the Honors Program.

 

                Forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment