Tuesday, April 10, 2012

benediction

wet reaction to his subtraction/i am the counteraction/this mathematic geometric fraction/i'm talking fibonacci/you better keep on running or you won't be able to watch me/haters keep scoffing/but only cuz they don't understand my serpent tongue as I am talking/we keep on walking/these well worn soles/we slip, slide but never lose control/we flow/sick Nile River run/we keep on offering truth as they keep hiding from the light of the Sun/Aten/presence penetrate/we congregate and ruminate/till they begin to evaporate/wait/hold up rewind/did I just say that/watch me shake my ass/yeah, I can sway that/tell me what you want/cuz mommi don't play that/we gravitate to elevate/restaurant be on a wait/but i never was hungry for their food

No comments:

Post a Comment