Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Rising Sun

Breath to my chest as I expand and recess
I am breathing my best as I waste nothing less
I am hope filled and pressed in my Sunday best
Watching for tests of my will and my mesh
I am in between the stages of empty pages
And novels written by pronounced sages
I am winning wars waged
Like victory
Staring back at me
The mirror sees all we forget to be
And when I speak
This oracle sounds out loud like Destiny
So no matter who decides to walk with me
I am fulfilling my personal prophecy
And some remain scoffing me
But that is part of the process, see?
So I contain all that I should for this particular stage
And when I am done
I will march across the water into the setting sun
Battle won
Eternity in the moment
I found it and own it
I freeze it and hone it
And consider this golden
I am molten like a lizard in the heat
Feet stepping to a particular beat
I repeat
Battle won
Eternity in the moment
I found it and own it
Consider me woven
Strands of etheral mass
Star dust and full of gas
Ready to take off and overflow the glass
We smash head first sometimes into the past
And then, we begin fresh
Again, in my sunday best
Waiting for the next proscribed test
Headed West
I am the rising Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment