Sunday, February 14, 2016

Feast of Lupercalia

For all of you who wished me a "Happy Valentine's Day" only to receive some quippy political answer, I apologize (only if I offended you). The truth is "Valentine's Day" is just another parasitic capitalistically driven stolen holiday that America celebrates to make money and solidify control. For the Roman driven Western Christian world captured and slaughtered many peoples as the West was "Won".  If you choose to celebrate "Valentine's Day" that is up to you, however all of you who know me well know I must speak the truth.

Love should be offered to your significant other, your life partner, your husband or wife three sixty five. Let's keep it one hundred/one hundred. I don't believe in fifty-fifty.

America has devised a plan. Keep the one percent happy! For all of you who believe yourselves to be anti-establishment, ask yourself, what do you really know about the history of the holiday (holy day) you are celebrating.

The power is in the people. We continue to feed the machine, and the machine is strong. Consider your history. Consider the back story. And if you still decide to celebrate "Valentine's day" I will wish you a happy "Valentine's day". However, please if you know me and love me remember, I DO NOT CELEBRATE money making holidays in a system that is designed to keep the oppressed oppressed and keep the one percent fed.

I love you all. Each and every day.

I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment