Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Divinity Won

 Forbid them not to come unto me/only the truth will set us free/i reverberate deep on these things meant to be/i see Auset growing strong inside of me/watch me please/careful not to slip and fall/head held high as I'm growing tall/stand tall beside me we don't bend or break/and i remind myself sometimes its okay to sob and shake/i'm never fake/i quake but never crumble/get up after I stumble/walk when i cannot run/will never quit/here till the race is done/victory won/we the rising Sun/Phoenix to a broken people/new temple/new steeple/we reaching past all things yet understood/we know what's good/we propegating freedom to all who are actively seeking/preaching the good doctrine/never mocking or too cocky/we rocking the shores with waves/a new Dawn rising/constantly surmising/we enterprising/time to rise and shine/Here we are/in active search of the Divine

No comments:

Post a Comment