Sunday, February 12, 2012

Reconfigure

I wade my weight through Dawn's early rising
Constantly surmising what is and what is not surely meant to be.
Freedom seeks and tethers me
Hard pressed against her star-shaped cosmogony
I am trying to see what is this burning Phoenix rising from inside of me.
This heart shaped box is the propensity of my Destiny
I am letting go of the flesh of me and offering up the ghost of Yesterme
I am setting free all the parts no longer meant to be
I consider all I am prepared to see
And realize the focus meant is the breath in me
I am reckoning to the stars we all were born of
Walking through the waters as my location is getting warmer
And I remember not regret all things former
Because I realize they are all a part of who I am
Standing at the brink of eternal salvation
And the Universere prepares me with her conflagration
I am reminded by deep soul penetration
This sensation running down my spine is no longer explained by Father Time
I am serpentine, coiled and shedding my skin
Drink me in and the rest will flow
Nature is the Wu Wei to my soul
I fall out of control and simply float
A message in a bottle encapsulated and flowing out of time
Rhyme over reason
Change of the season
Some will accuse me of treason
But I remember why I came
Hard pressed to find a body
And please let go of all your mocking
We are a temple in the making
There is no more time for idle faking
Shaking of the fist or anger at the sky
It is our time to rise

No comments:

Post a Comment