Friday, September 6, 2013

Angels in the Knightmare

"Finding supporting ideas "
Next step on my destiny
Moving ahead
On this unmanned trajectory
Status unknown but destination proclaimed
Freedom for the people
Who remain enslaved
Revamp the system
Step out of the box
They made us captive behind this glass block
No lid but we remain
Like creatures in a cage
I can hit a mic and blow up a stage
But it's about time for the chapter and page to change
So you can call me Moses or you can call me Malcolm
However the mathematics
I only care about the outcome
So run if you must
From the burden at hand
But we will wave our banner high
All across this land
I don't care to ever be
A part of the status quo
White female may be where it's at
But the soul inside me knows
I am more than from this place
And I am not my race, my age
My gender is not relevant
To all my spirit estimates
We are the warriors we have been waiting for
Careful on your mission
For the wolf waits at the door
I am marching us to Zion
Freedom is at hand
And all the ones who believe
Are the ones who understand
So now is the time
Now is the hour
Our Spirit understands
Our Divinity gives us power
Angels in the Knightmare
Following the War
We are the ones we have been waiting for
It is our time to rise

No comments:

Post a Comment