Thursday, September 5, 2013

No Place Like Home

I have to admit some of the joy of coming home to my new house has been taken away from me by force. I had to call my mother tonight and have her stay on the phone with me until I could breathe easy and feel at peace. As it stands, all the lights in my house are on. There is a service that the county provides women in my position to move to a new location. I cannot lie. I have thought about it several times. Amanda and her husband have offered to install a security system here or wherever I go should I choose to move. This is all a lot at once. Many things I have not shared with the many things I have. I cannot say I am happy about what happened or say that I understand it. What I can say is that I recognize the algorithm of life at work within me and that the spectrum of what we experience from our greatest joy to our deepest pain all serves a greater purpose. I am grateful that I can hold on to that at this time. I am also happy to say that I am working on a couple new songs. I wrote some intense poetry that served as a great release. School is going well, and so is my internship. Money is tight but my bills are paid, and I get stronger every day. Thanks to all of you who have lent an ear, offered a hand, a shoulder to cry on, words of support, prayers and meditations. I could not be me without all of you. My love and my gratitude goes out to each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment