Thursday, September 5, 2013

Copper!

Copper is the color of my karma
Bare-boned beneath the skin
My unadulterated dogma
Skeletons of amber hue
Dance outside my closet
I watch the raindrops
Fall like pain
From a sky that feels like crying
Indigo my tree like bones
Embrace the moistened soil
Tell me it is worth the work
And I will maintain the toil
I am swimming up this stream
Like a salmon in her season
Picking up momentum now
And contemplating treason
Weaving in and out
These thought processes of mine
Osmosis moves left brain to right
Answers seek to find
Harmonic balance
Sigh
I fly on wings of passion
Which will never be denied
Size me up
Fill my cup
Or simply walk on by
I always give the best of me
Even when I'm wrong
If you doubt my story now
Just listen to my song

No comments:

Post a Comment