Thursday, August 21, 2014

Celebrating ME!

As most of you know I was raped last year. Today is the anniversary of that horrendous event. It is also the anniversary of my parents (now divorced) wedding day. It is also my last official day of Summer Break. School starts Monday. I work tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. I was supposed to spend the day with someone I love very much. He cancelled on me and I can't pretend: it hurt! I called my Mom, something I do very often when I am hurting. Then, I decided to take her advice and realize how beautiful my life is surrounded with all of these incredible people. Each of you fill a facet of my spiritual nature. I truly am the luckiest girl in the world. I have so many amazing people in my life and know that I have already made a remarkable difference in the world. So, plans changed quickly and I decided to celebrate ME! I shopped for just the right ingredients. I bought myself a clown fish with the money Dawn left me to do exactly that. I now have a tomato clown fish named Dawn! The truth is I find joy in all the beautiful things that surround me. I make strong steel beams out of the sorrow and am utterly grateful for this enchanted life. My show is coming up on Tuesday and I hope to see all of my Tampa people there. I know Rochester supports me eternally and I miss her daily. I bought sushi, red wine and all the ingredients to make a Spinach Greek Salad. I love all of you in truth and I hope you know this! This is my last official day of Summer Break. What better way to celebrate it than to celebrate ME!!!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment