Thursday, April 9, 2015

Synchronous Ebb and Flow

I say none of this to disrespect any one at all however I will relate some events that will help you understand the story more fully:

Last night I was arrived at a scheduled meeting only to find no one there. I was surprised to find the parking lot empty. However, as most of you know I had to let Diddy go. She was suffering too much and just after I lost her my beloved niece Kirstie had to find out that her dog of thirteen years, Tipsy, was put to rest. She was dismayed and we both felt it would be beneficial to get together and have a ceremony to remember their lives and how much we learned and loved and lost.

I met her at my house and we buried Diddy out back. We burned sage and took a walk to our favorite rainbow fountain on 58th. Afterward, we went to TGIF and had some of the most excellent service I have ever had! Our time together was rejuvenating.

Kirstie actually was my first interviewee as well for my thesis project: Racism, Then and Now. I am so excited to have begun.

This morning, I wrestled myself out of bed and arrived at the lab on time. Only to find it closed. I was a little sad because I could have slept a little more. I could be working on my thesis, etc. But the library kept calling me. I answered. The usual corner where I sit was full and I sat in a different spot than usual. A young woman I have had a couple classes with was sitting across from me. I invited her to our upcoming event Earth Uprising. Her father was sitting across the library and I was surprised to find I already know him. We spoke about music and she may be joining us on the recording of my third album.

There are more synchronous elements to this story but I will reserve them for the sake of privacy. I was amazed however that once again, the universe led me exactly where I needed to be! I am glad for the meeting being cancelled. I am glad for the lab not being open. I am glad I got out of bed and followed my instinct all the way to the library.

I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment