Saturday, August 11, 2012

Never Alone.

My heart is in my stomach, and my stomach is in knots. I miss the ROC already. From tarmac to tarmac I was treated like a Queen, honored, loved, spoiled. It is nice to be among so many that know you so well. People who have been seasoned in your life, who have walked through the waters with you. Who understand the inner workings, the elements that make you tick. Here I am again among those I am just getting to know. Using my giant spiritual sifter to make sure I am only allowing those to walk beside me who are ready to give all of themselves in this great moment of spiritual evolution. I am ready for all of this. I am learning to create my bliss. I am rising to the occasion of my destiny. Setting my soul free.

I am earnestly endeavoring to be the best of me. I am finally taking care of myself like no one but my mother ever has. I am filling in the cracks in my karma. Releasing myself from spiritual obligations. I am repairing the breach and honoring my path. I have taken a vow of abstinence that I will honor at least until my birthday at which time I will review the need and perhaps take it further. I have recently become friends with an amazing man. He has not had sex in five years! He has not even kissed anyone. It was by choice as well, and this amazes me. The longest I have ever gone was 67 days. I love sex, but it has to fulfill a spiritual, emotional, mental & physical connection. I have had many long term, amazing loves. I want love like this. I am worth the wait. I do not desire casual embraces, or connections that will serve no long term purpose. Sure, I still have lonely nights when I come home to my place and wish there was somone waiting on the front porch for me, curious about my day. Someone longing to hold me in their arms and carress me gently to sleep. Someone I could look deep into their eyes and kiss and know it all was going to be all right. And someday, my King, my Queen(S) will come. But for right now, I am falling in love with me. I make love to myself. I bathe myself in spiritual fire every night before I sleep. I am shedding layers, rising higher. Realizing how far I've come is nothing in comparison of how far I must travel still.

My music, my art, my poetry, and above all my beautiful rainbow family. I love all that I am. All that I am yet to become. I am ready for all of this.

Gratitudes to all of you who have helped me reach this place.

Much love,
Lady RAin.

No comments:

Post a Comment