Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Raising Cain

I am the Thunder before the RAin
I am the Lightning before the Thunder.
The River running through it
The tunnel running under.
A prism of colors
Taste the Rainbow
We come up with excuses why we're inefficient
Deficiency sees opportunity
May this individual moment last forever
I am my Mother's blood ridden tears
Fears do not escape me
But they also do not limit me
I am preparing for the war
But the Victory is mine
Effervescent embryos
Destined for dining on ecstacy
We war till free of the apathy
Seizmic seige 'til tomorrow the Phoenix rises to claim his prize
Size me up
Fill my cup
I am yours
I laugh in the face of gravity
Mother Earth is mad at me
My Roots defy my destiny
I am a soldier in this war
Remember the shore of your distant dream
Screaming in unison to the breaking of your heart
Scars digest and unvest their shapes as if
Waiting on pages not yet written
We are bitten with venomous passages
Meant as they laugh at us to undress us
And bring us to our knees
But outside all of this Cosmos hands us bliss
Outside all of this,
We are free

No comments:

Post a Comment