Saturday, August 18, 2012

Vibrate

I vibrate soul-ly for you/wish you could see through these walls like I can/then you'd overstand/the righteous hand within the Divine's plan/I am wondering what it tastes like to be you/not even know the meaning of your own truth/i visualize the progression of yesterday's youth/you know you moved me/and sometimes still do/I can see through your face/behind your eyes into that softer place/the space we held and then retraced/your charm/your grace/you mesmorize/yet you spit lines you've only memorized/you fantasized about my soul then realized/you had no match for my fire/my flame quanitifes/the potency of your lies/still i do not criticize/cuz i've got lies of my own/i hone in on every sense you ever hid/bid the highest on the girl yet give/no living reason why she should even begin/its sink or swim/i drank you in/now i believe we merely perceive things differently/we walk toward our freedom awkwardly/still i don't see/why i deserve your mockery/still shocking me/until i stop to see/your eyes locking with mine/this pantomime/shining new lines on different faces/i retrace the steps i made/this masquerade/i do not disdain/only wish for your kiss/one last refrain/ We the same/only searching for love/that higher plane/we are a mountain range/you the poet and i the sage/we waging wars/sipping on elixir while watching passing cars/we jupiter and mars/we saturn all the way/i've got more to say/you ante out because you've begun to sway/you ask if we can talk on a different day/but this is not the way I need it/I want love like this: love that desires not only bliss/but love that gets down with the darkest of it/love that remembers when to co-exist/and when its okay to be alone/i want honest love/love that vibrates through every thought/love that like metal is finely wrought/love like i need cannot be bought/it was never about the money for me/look in my eyes and truly believe/we are a seed for the planting/let's grow/love is the one thing I wanna surely know/spread my wings/now watch me go/i will do all i said i would and more/phoenix from the ash/i soar

No comments:

Post a Comment