Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Reflection: an exchange between the RAin and Kera Jo. Sick Nile River Flow!



inner light shines brighter than the sexiest of smiles, your voice could carry me through a travel that last for days worth of miles/i desire the fullest of quickness/cuz I am in this to win it/don't listen to the din/we are surrounded by white noise/boys dancing loudly around girls like they're toys/i saw the shimmer in your soul speak/this listen easy doorway/we are chorusing down bright lit streets/see this way we've paved. days after nights we forgotten the fight/ till another soldier comes along and reminds us what is right/we are the better of the best/ the fastest of the winners/we are the daring to do better/the rising of the sinners
 
im thirsty you rain/ easing my pain/ listen to all you're telling me/tempted to end your celibacy/always loved a warrior/ the fight is in your eyes/ two poetic souls arise/brought by the Nile underneath bright skies
 
wise listeners hear our voices carry, and in those sacred spaces my tongue would know to tarry, I carry the weight of these words on my shoulders from here to the next world war they are a boulder/I am a barrier/sinking in the quick sand/rescuing those ready to resurrect and trying to hearken to the plan/understand it is never easy to see the eyes that refuse the freeing/i would rather be able to rescue the whole damned human race
 
I am a supporter, lifting the sound of your voice like amplifier, coupling it with my own, finding the healing harmonic vibration to heal and liberate a nation/ I am a healer to dress the wounds of the hurt who hurt, to bottle your tears that will moisten the dry wounds of those who didn't know they were bound till their bonds were loose
 
noose around their necks/yet their pain deserves respect/i was sent to loosen and protect/march steady and gain connect/ we wise warriors never tarry, and even tho these days to come promise to be scary/i am the one who shall limit the variable/vary the bull/we embrace the skull/ i am milk to your cranium/all that I say I am/wiser than just yesterday/i may saunter, sway, and even swagger/but i never shatter, and I never fall down

never fall during crisis, all praise to Isis, the victory is priceless, with niceness we ice this/ fear is a factor for them who lack the, stamina to back the ...wins that we after/ one factor... of this war is the battle crosses realms/ with knowledge as a captain & wisdom at the helm/for those who thought it might broke, we be corded like rope, reporting bright hope, cuz what we write? DOPE

scope out the tower/bright laced in alabaster/we march until the middle class become the master/what we after is equality/i am here to set my people free/speak easy floor at the speak easy door/this speak easy score is easy to settle/I am a beast on a microphone/I only ask that you give me my own/I am here for the Pride of my people/roll our the paper and erect a brand new steeple/we deeper than surface level/soul settled and we have become unfettered/we better than the baddest "click up on this thing"/we sing loud songs/our melodies long/we gong over liars and set the whole world on fyah/we the one true desire/soul flyers/we aspire to be the greatest/and that's exactly what we'll be

Equality I'm with you, & for that Equity, get with me, we here to not let it be/ anything but better, Rain you make it wetter while I loose the fetter, & we do this to(get)her/ liberate the masses, re-establish classes, quick with it, we fastest to not let nothing past us/ Your beauty is alluring, your flow is steady pouring/ hear the goddess in the song of your soul, hope one day your hand I hold

my hand, heart and body/sistah, you got this goddess throbbing/and i haven't even seen your pictures/but we steady chemistrating this mixture/get wit ya/shit we was born of one another/mother to daughter and sister is to father as lover is the profit/we the wisest on the market/we sick with it/soul flow/only down with the intimate/we the baddest on the infinite/character arising from the divinity/we see far and wide/almost arose above the ocean tide/we hide from no one/the aten arises and we remember the battle done/the setting sun/victory won/we the only ones
 
my heart just skipped a beat, like a remix on dese streets/ I'm drinkin in your words & my reflection became complete/ no need for pictures, just picture, eyes closed & Im with you/ voice to voice, we hit membRain, the intensity insane!/crazy & deranged, they bout to think us strange cuz we bout to rock the stage, cross land & time & age/ i think we'll uncover memory of when I was you and you was me, walkin in divinity, traveling cross infinity
 
god/damn/I orgasmed hard like you already had/been wit me/sent this beat/down my spine to the toes on my feet/we heatin up the microphone/wait these written words and we alone/so zoned and crazy/hazy like I've been smoking the haze, see/what I did there/how i laid bare/stare if you must/cuz i will not combust/i come quickly/cuz its been so long since anyone cared to listen to my song/religiously/i speak see/just hopping that somebody will listen/glisten from the sweat as I represent/i came from the streets/hard core at eleven and I'm rocking a seven/no wait, make that a nine, I mean that is the number of our goddess divine/we entertwine like we've already loved/aten is smiling on us from above/we lovin it/brought together by some strangers convenant/we rubbing it/like some genie lamp that we could not be parted from/remember the dome/we never alone/now that I know you are down for the chrome/we hone in and respond/flying far beyond this murky pond/we so far toward Dawn/it is mos definitely time to get our game on
 
touch with a word that was seen & not heard/ with that you CAME into me, gladly allow u to enter me/ joined we belong, on a rhyme, poem or song/ How can I not listen, when Im also waiting so long?/ hard core is why your heart pour, I love your name/ cause what your called and what you do are exactly the same/ Reign Rain Reign, queen... goddess... I proclaim, that we will both win this game, cause our lamp remains!

we are the same/reflection of the other/sister to mother/lover under covers/shit what is this?/you have filled me with the quickness/quick witted and spitting/these words that cannot be mocked/we spock and the doctor/the captain is the profit/we walking through the soft lands/but good to know I walk with you/sew together all these pieces/keep my strengthened skin from reaching/we deep in and we begin the preaching/we wander far from home/i feel much less alone/we zone off and in and witness/our souls are braved with quickness/we witness a physical distance, but i am twin to your soul

loving you would be loving me, complete and utterly/ both instant & suddenly, don't know what was done to me/but to your words I testify, my spirit won't let this lie/& our eternal souls won't let this die, within me, you are inside/ Thank you for this zone, the house we build now becomes a home/Today I felt so alone, till we spoke & u were my own
 
hone in on your every sense/and no one in their right mind could consider this senseless/we are no where near defenseless/my niece cannot even determine which voice is yours and which is mine/so let us attempt to redefine/lines over symptoms/we are the bearing of the beginning/wish you were in the physical with me/i could use your arms wrapped in mine
 
I would hold u tight, stroke your hair, share your breath, & kiss u lightly on the forehead with each rhythmic rise of your breast/ I would pour my energy into you & receive yours as edify one another, powering up the divine light, godess to godess/ We would paint word pictures of our future journey together & harmonize with the melody of our motions/ We would make love naturally, spiritually and mentally, multi-orgasmic continuums on each plane simultaneously... if I was there in the physical
 
i concede as we feed into this divincal flow/knowing what it will be like before we even menatally know/we mentally flow/sewing seeds for the future and we simply just grow/together/weathering every storm/storm over sickness/we are dancing through the swiftness/ breathing through the quickness/why are you not in my arms?
 
I was, I am & I will be... you were, you are, you will be with me/ Time is unreal, we live as we feel/ to take care of you, meet your needs, we both water and plant the seeds/ storm whenever, make music forever, belong together, separate never!

never is a long time/but I plant forever seeds on a long vine/we determine what we will mine/like gold finds/we divine our destinies, and I promise you will get the best of me/divest in me the secrets of your entity/i am emptying/my song into your arms/the rest of me/i am protected see/but the goddesses i choose never underestimate me/we the prophecy/the ones we've been waiting for/we the secrecy/a peace of me/and we be marching free/the clemency/like offering the offerings would give the penance see/we the brahman see/the state of the gods till no more falter see/we the offering/daughtering the goddesses of the sanctuary/we the estuary/scary nonetheless/we are blessed with the best of forever/soul sever/we together/and together we will weather any storm/i've the strongest arm/keep you safe from harm, and you offer me a safe breast to call home

A breast to rest, be comforted and confess/ I too give you my best, profess that your songs in my arms they belong/ sinking into my skin, bone and marrow, becoming nutritious, you're so delicious, the answer to my wishes/ more like prayers, elevate me with your stares/ inebriate me with each lesson/ like Rain in drought, u r my blessing
 
so i lay in your gentle breast confession/this vision, no make that obssession/this image, no make that projection/we succession/like every blessing is rising in the height of our surmising/ i am fantasizing/cuz this alone time i was needing turned into me and you just free flowing/one to the other/how could i not expect you would penetrate me under cover/use no rubber/we need no gloves in between us/we could take it rough or ragged/my soul lies jagged/but you this magnet, and I cannot phathom/we empathic/haven't even touched you yet/you won't regret, the night you lay in my arms/my spiritual charms already got you raw...wish you wer closer/in the physical/take my meanings literal/goddamit girl/i'm spinning whirls/like whirlwinds of thought/of iron wrought/we been double bought/double sold/we made of gold/make that titanium/we got this new etheral hum/we already been done/but no one seen love like this before/we settle the score/open the door/what more could we offer/they can keep on scoffing/but we keep on walking/worn soles for worn souls
 
dont mean to be rude or intrude, alone I want you nude/ raw & real, sensitive to how I feel/ how I want to repair any damage, tear or wear/ peace the pieces, ravish you but not damage you/caught in your world wind, we won't let this world win/eradicate this worlds' sin, we created this world we in/Im hummin with you hear me? I too want you near me/ two worn souls with warm holds, you moistened my warm hole/ don't mean to be crude, want your body & soul nude

ain't nothin rude. we could continue this delicate fude/interesting fuug how I protruded into you/ you into me/we finally see...all we were meant to be/why won't you come to me/you set my spirit free/want you to see/all you expected resurrected/full erection/offer you protection/life's direction/we only sections of the same whole/same soul/won flow/we let our ethereal grow.

about to lay in my bed. feel free too call me. You have been the shining moment of my entire day. sway! fitness. I see we in this to win it! looking forward to the grinning that comes at the end of making love/you're the one I'm dreaming of! Truth spoken.
     

       


                  No comments:

                  Post a Comment