Thursday, May 2, 2013

Allergic

Through a dense thicket of forest leaves
I see the detination of the July sky
Bright cobalt hues of red and blue
Geisha white and I am faltering
Singing in the April Rain
I feel the pain
Of a thousand centuries of love mistakes
Taking quickness from my limbs I fall to the Earth
On my knees
Black soil
Rich with the scents of coming Thunder
Marching like iron men
All in a picket row
Lightning fills the hairs on my eyelids
One thousand lashes
If you counted nice and slow
We are electric beings
Dissenting unseen things
Only for the lack of viewing them
With our own sleep ridden eyes
A thousand cries of hearts I've broken
By being the only love
That embraced them just right
So tonight I sleep alone and lonely
If only for a moment
And my breath is gone
Dust inside September breezes
God sneezes
And it all begins again

No comments:

Post a Comment