Thursday, October 31, 2013

Symbiotic

I find you utterly beautiful
And I am not referring to the
Beauty of your eyes
Or the texture of your smile
But the radiance that emanates
From the inside
I want you to size me up
Fill my cup
And vibrate me higher
I wanna go out on a limb with you
Drink you in
And take time digesting you
I want to speak the truth
And listen to the words inside of you
I want to know what turns you on
I want to understand the secret meaning of your favorite song
I want to stand on the other side of wrong
Wandering through the waters of your soul
All night long
I want to stand up
Sit down
Next to you
I want to be the thing
That brings out the best in you
I want to divest myself in you
Reverberate
Anticipate
And add more weight to you
I want to actively become the best of me
Still unafraid to expose the rest of me
Through loving you
We can fly free
I believe in this harmonic view
Me & you
Joy & truth
And I intend to wait in this space
Until I find
These words
Liberated and reflecting
In your eyes
Because the truth is
When I was in your arms that night
I knew there would be more to come
More Earth & Sun
More victory won
In the search
For honest love

No comments:

Post a Comment