Tuesday, November 11, 2014

To Del with Love

I am the vibrant colors
In tomorrows perfect sunset
I am the wind whipping like autumn 
Through your hair
I am the fragrance that makes you remember
I am what is yet to be discovered
Over there
I am the best yet to be decided
I am the flavor on the tip of your tongue
I am the running of the race
When there is no strength for the standing
The compassion of the heart
That gives even after it is burned
I am the yearning of the spirit to find the wisdom offered
I am the coffin that is buried away from the light of Sun
I am the very membrane that keeps you warm and protected
I am the erection of the soul when nothing turns you on
I am the weeping eyelids of the mother
Running tears like rivers down the back of the forest
Waiting for fevers to break after illness has lost
I am the strength to stand when nothing else matters
I am the shattered pieces of glass recreated to reflect
I am the eyes of the goddess
The soul of the cauldron
I am the fire at midnight
When all else is dark and cold
I am the hand that will guide you
The arm that will steady you
The back that will support you
And the eyes to see clearly on
I am the pumping blood of
This modern day messiah
I am higher than life and lower than death
i am all that is left
I am love

No comments:

Post a Comment