Thursday, September 26, 2013

Lizard with a Taped on Tail

My day yesterday was a strange & beautiful day full of ups and downs, blessings and obstacles. I think the strangest thing that happened (even stranger than the lizard with the taped on tail!) was the note that was left on one of the tables I served yesterday at the restaurant. It read, "The original Caligula, after his reign of sadism and terror." What it means to me, I have no idea. Perhaps, it wasn't even meant for me. However, the way it was left on the table makes me feel as though it was in deed intended for me. I know little to nothing about Caligula (which is about to change). Anyone that has two cents to add, please feel free. I am very curious. I do feel that our life is an algorithm that we must figure out as we go along our destined path. I feel that there are puzzle pieces that occur and we must be watching to understand their mathematical value to our spiritual purpose. I am grateful to say, I feel like I am putting scabs over my wounds, finding the significance of the recent obstacles I have encountered. I feel as though I am factoring in these recent puzzle pieces and moving forward. Thanks again for all the continued to support through this hardest chapter of my life so far.

Love & Light,
Lady Rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment