Thursday, January 9, 2014

Serpentine (Wordsmith)

The waters of life pour from me
Like some solvent fluent fluid
Destined to be free
The serpentine nature is my savior
As I dance my destined path all alone
I zone in and out of this awareness
Dark thoughts have escaped
My Sun laced hair
Particles of embryos
Waiting to be reborn
The birth of Cadence House
Coming to me slow
She moves across the waters
Winding
Delicate like a spire
Stretching for the sky
I answer the call of the wind
Chest high again
Filled with hope
The regeneration
That is this life
Strife engages the center of my chest
I divest and transgress against
The former quiessence I've known
I hone in on the better pieces of me
Realizing what it takes to be free
Heart and soul control the flow
Undulating the waters that are composing me
Sweet melodies seep from my fingertips
I grip tightly to the edge of my piano seat
Defeated by nothing
I am rummaging beyond the obvious
My inner child is coughing
Longing to be heard
I am perturbed as my fifteen year old self
Stands like a flower against the wall
I stall as time slows to a crawl
This is what it feels like to be reborn

No comments:

Post a Comment