Saturday, August 13, 2016

Unfolding Orgiami

I am not who I once was
Nor am I who I shall be
And yes, I realize this concept
Is quite elementary
Rudimentary
These life fundamentals
Every breath that I take
Is purely elemental
Supplemental my intelligence
With beauty accidental
Owe that part to genetics babe
It was simply parental
Push it down
These emotions I feel
Like every thought I possess
Rolls out on reel to reel
He said my name
Should never have been in your mouth
Now, hard as I try
I cannot seem to spit it out
These Queens say I am "ride or die"
But whose death am I riding to?
I pump the brakes, hold his hand
And fight to hold the truth
But what if this story is
His business and mine?
How do I decide
Where to draw the lines?
Sign over symptom
My song ever carries
And I am struggling to
Limit my bearings
Setting nauticals to
Keep me closer to home
Close to the bone
Ready to hone in
Cuz I only dive to save people
Ready to swim
If you ain't in it to win it
Then sit the fuck down
Tell yourself can't one more time
And count yourself out
If you walkin with me
Then we walkin devout
Penetrate the promenade
Of the average full of doubt
Armies of angels
Ready to rise
Baby boy, just remember
You opened more than my thighs
Goddess on the rise
Wings to the skies
Perfecting my pieces
this puzzle born life

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear you
    play in Seventh-Heaven, dear.
    You coming?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings, earthling! Need summore new-fangled-thots N ideers? Look no firdr, brudda. Can't stay long. Done gotta git, Paw... yet, if Im a sower, we plant the Seed; if Im an artist, we RITE the Word:

      Would U please help a plethora of King Size, wildchild, rawkuss poetry/wordz which are lookin 4 a home in thy novelty?? Thx. Whew. They're pretty insane. They're bereft of reason. Oi! Blimey! They're bloody PINK spiders!!

      Gotta lotta gobba shrewd, surreal, supersonic, sardonic satires, sassy N savvy elixers N electronic elegance (...and palpable nuance) on our YOUTHwitheTRUTH blogs. Wannum? Have'm. N'joym. Gettm outta my hair!!!

      How mucha wanna betcha our sugar-high-mojo, pleasure-beyond-measure, fuse-blowin-exploits R a copious madhouse of one lavish bookay D.O.A.? Our proFUSE NRGod who leads U.S. to explosive fairy-tales in the 'one-stop-shop' symphony Upstairs? God's the BigDude, the Owner of ElysianFields, the Grand Prize, the Austere Overdrive, NoPurchaseNecessary: our bombastic tenaCITY on a Hill which'll plant the Seeds 4u2 grow-up to new N greater heights!! Mama mia! Thatsa good pasta!!

      CAUTION: our 22ish, avant-guard, accurately-atrocious, offa-the-reservation-like-Jimmy-Hoffa, metal breadcrumms R sooo out-of-order, toots, they're an intimate wealth of bottomless sophistication. And dats da lethal fak, Jak. Go ahead. Sue me. Yawn. But, yet, here's the perennial KOO D'TAH: who else has actually SEEN the Great Beyond in spirit & lived to tella youse bout the bionic, bloated, brevity-like-earth we're living on?? Yes, earthling, I had an NDE, almost salivating4salvation. So gain altitude, never attitude: death has no intrinsick favorites.

      If Mr. abSUREditty's an ultra-great-reward, and not everyone enters, Q: why is it an excruciating deluge of epic-.357-caliber where the quality's a limitless bulldozer plowin, pushin-your-power-cord with eternal goodies? A: the Prize-A+-TheEnd just gives U.S. moe-curley-graphix 2 VitSee: an explosion-of-extravagance which few R asking 4 anymore! Grrr. They're too concerned withe grotesque sanity of ambivilant piss-ants which swiftly crawl like lemmings to their scorecard destruction. C'est la guerre.

      THANK GAWWWD!!! the Don has the ebullient BAWLS!!! to do the Manifest Destiny!!! To lead U.S. forward to the White House Upstairs with his SQUARES!!!

      So, break-free, earthling; be like a contraversial outgrowth of incredibly-intoxicating-effusiveness in your zeitgeist to give the ultimate, stunning, backknuckle potency: Wiseabove. Wanna join this useFULL idiot Upstairs 4 the most zany, kooky, X-acto-knife antidotes? Extremely exquisite, explicit endorphins in abundance? Puh-lenty of pulverizingly-tantalizing psychopathic psychosomatics with eXtras? i2i-kick-velocity's-ass-ultra-maximum-rocket-fuel-party-hardy at my pad ya ever encountered without d'New Joisey accent 4 an eternal slew of precarious, magnanimous & primeval absurdities indelibly etched in the granite corridors of eternity with a total-barrage-of-melt-in-thy-mouth 'depth-of-undenial'???

      Make Your Choice  -SAW
      ...cuzz nobody gitts outta here alive, earthling.

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to hear you
    play in Seventh-Heaven, dear.
    You coming?

    ReplyDelete