Friday, March 16, 2012

Hit list

I am a wordsmith
Open you up just like a locksmith
I got you written down on my verbal hit list
So you might as well open flow and get wit' this

Understand
Take it even higher and you might just overstand
I open up my hands and grab my microphone
Best get to runnin'
Cuz I am about to drive it home

Competition
Leave me lonely cuz I'm the only one
And I never ran a race that I haven't Won
I'm sitting on the Ocean to watch the setting Sun
Battle Done
And I walk on alone

Stone me if you think you have
Some kind of sin to which you can hold me
Cuz my righteous heart truly own me
And I just keep getting better every day

Sway me and maybe you will be the one
To save me
From my lonely walk
But I have got this regardless
You can't escape my verbal hit list

No comments:

Post a Comment