Saturday, March 3, 2012

Writhing

His body responded to mine as would a females. I could not describe to you the joy I felt as I held his soul in my hands and realized what I was once again being asked to do. May the resurrection begin.

Love is a beautifully sacred and frightening thing. I have tried so many different routes with my heart in the last year after Paul and I went our "separate" ways.

I am still unsure of my every step, but I am completely solid in the big picture. I know who I am, why I am here, and that I will accomplish what I have set out to do. I am honored by my calling. Feel thrilled by my destiny. We awake every morning one moment closer. I love that we are all alive, offering an intricate role, in this time.

The New Dawn.

So as I begin my thirty fourth year, I walk softer. Stronger. Taller. I am letting go of my need to know, and honoring my committment to the Wu Wei flow.

Eternal Ebb. Won!

No comments:

Post a Comment