Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Home to Me

You are the nipple of my spiritual joy
The concentration of my pain
You are the repetition in my rhetoric
I want to know you again and again and again

You are the sorrow in my slumber
You are the silver lining in my sky
I breathe deep the rain of you
One breath and I am high

You are the wisdom in my ethic
The suspense in my mystery
You are my long road to freedom
You are the reason I believe

You are the bullet in my weapon
You are the rhyme in my poetry
You are the Sun to the Earth I am
The culmination of our destiny

You are the mythos in my dogma
The rhythm in my step
You are the Patriot of my Country
You are the children we'll beget

You are all my eyes can see
Prismatic breath of nature's dream
You are all my soul could need
Would that I could
Bring you home to me

No comments:

Post a Comment