Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Chapter & Verse

I spoke to the Student Accounts Department at Pacifica today and found out the total I would be responsible for per month to cover the tuition gap between Financial Aid and the grand total. It is not a low figure. Between rent, cost of living and the monthly flight I would have to take to campus, I certainly cannot make that figure work with my current money making situation. I do have applications and resumes in various places throughout the city and have a possible dream come true situation that I will share when (if) it comes to fruition. There is also the possibility of the Graduate Plus Loan if I can find a benevolent soul to cosign for me. I am going to call the Federal Loan department and see if there is anything else possible as well. I have a couple months before I would need to have this all ironed out, and in my life especially, anything is possible. For now, I am walking forward, listening closer, and waiting for the revelation of the next chapter & verse.

As always, thank you all for your constant love and support.
~RAin

No comments:

Post a Comment