Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Pacific Time

I received my official acceptance letter in the mail today for the doctoral program of my choice at Pacifica Graduate Institute. To complete registration, I need to come up with $250 by the 30th. As many of you know, I have not been able to land the right job since my return home. I am not making enough money. I am barely making enough to pay for groceries and gas. Luckily I was able to use my tax money to travel to Chicago for Kamahria's dance for Ryan, and travel to Charleston for Rachel & Tim's wedding, but I have no hidden jackpots left. I have a lot of feelers out around the city and have been putting in application after application. I also will be going down to City Hall tomorrow to apply for every job my Bachelor's Degree qualifies me for. Please keep me in your thoughts, prayers and meditations that I may find the right spot where I can once again take excellent care of myself, pay my bills, and fly out once per month when classes begin. This is a really hard spot for me and I have been under an intense amount of emotional pressure since my return. I am facing a lot right now, growing tremendously and please continue to show me the love and support each and every one of you is so famous for.

Love & Light,
Rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment