Sunday, April 24, 2016

Parameters

I wait
Anticipating greatness
Constancy
Constantly evolving me
Whispering
Sweet nothings into my darkness
Boasting great promises
Of eternal love
Smug
This cocky half rising smile
We both seem to have
Arrogance
Apparent as the Moon and Sun
We run
A world that most
Will never even see
Only taste in sips
While basking in the silver screen
Movie gleam
Living lifetimes inside the space
Of a storyline
Replacing time with pantomimes
Life is pleasure, pain in measures
That hardly ever
Can be adequately explained
You can not contain me in this place
Parameters undefined
I am yours and you are mine
In ways we have never known before
Scores of music played
In basement forgotten waves
Saying words meant to be said
To no one else but you

No comments:

Post a Comment