Monday, April 4, 2016

Pacfic Time!

As most of you know I was accepted into the doctoral program of my choosing this week! The program begins at Pacifica Graduate Institute this October. Kamahria did some research for me and apartments in that area run about $4000/month. Classes only meet for the program three days per month and board is provided but only for that time. The rest of the month is spent in reading and assignments. It seems that staying here in my home community and flying out once per month makes the most sense. Right now, that is the direction I am leaning in. So, I thought, what is the best job that a woman who needs to fly once per month could go for, ding ding, yep, something with the airlines. So, I am about to apply for everything airline. As much as I love the company I am currently working for, I am not making the money I am used to, and I am certainly not making enough to pay bills. I will once again say how incredibly grateful I am for my close friends. One of which just paid my cell bill for the month, which was unfortunately past due.

Following that train of thought, I need a job that will pay for a small apartment, and the couple minor bills that I have like my cell and my car insurance. I am looking preferably for a one bedroom first floor apartment where I can have a piano (PLEASE!) and a quiet place to read and study for my doctoral degree. I also will work on some grant writing so I may begin my ministry in my community. This is home. This is the place I love. This is where I see myself beginning my work. I am asking that you all band together and lift me up to the light. I will only walk through the right open doors and desire only to make the very best of me in this life.

Thank you all for your constant love and support. I will keep you posted on my next moves.

Upward. Onward.
RAin Christi.

No comments:

Post a Comment