Saturday, January 7, 2012

Apple Pie

My Piano could tell you what's wrong.
My words could answer in the form of a song.
My body could touch you for all love is worth.
Know that my soul for you yearns.
Believe in the chances that you take, and know some of them will be mistakes.
But breathe in deep every breath that you take and life will come shining through.
Minute to the marker. Lamb to the slaughter. Mother to daughter. Husband to wife.
Life shines. Love survives.
Embrace the emotion of each carress.
Asset to asset we press up against the past with confusion, lies, anxiety.
What does it mean to be free?
Here I am trying to discern you.
Look into your eyes just to see you.
Longing to hold you and free you from your metamorphic chains.
Reach for me won't you?
I want you to press against the flesh of my secret places.
Petal your way to my spiral of pain and release me.
Put me on my knees and appeased be.
Long time runner in a freeze he,
Will never cease to feel my flame.
Am I sane or am I wizened?
Tree branches to the ground given.
Soft skin at rest shriven,
And in your breast I am home.
Queen bee to the honey hive.
Long lived and you know I'll thrive.
Life is like Apple Pie,
And love the a la mode

No comments:

Post a Comment