Wednesday, January 4, 2012

In Flickering Flame!

So, I just luxuriated in the first bath of my new home. My first real home that was just for me. It has been quite liberating. I love bathing in candle light and with bubbles (of course)...and tonite was just that kind of night.

I lit two very sacred candles from a truly sacred event that I have been saving but decided tonight that using them did not diminish the event from its holiness. I also feel by saving them I was perhaps mandating a flow. So, I set them and the possibilities following post this most holy event free!

~Anyway~

I sunk into my candle lit bubble bath complete with the sultry renditions of Bonnie Raitt. It was not as hot as I love my bath to be, but I was overjoyed nonetheless. I felt a peace that has been coming to me more and more often. A peace that perhaps Christians would refer to as the Peace that passes all Understanding. I was in harmony with my surrounding. Very happy with my new bathtub as it fits me well and realized next time I would merely boil some water to add to it, I sunk low, and listened intently to the music.

The candle in the bath stall with me was dancing to the music. It was astounding. I had not climate control on, no fan, and it was wildly gyrating about in perfect tempo with Bonnie. Slower with the slower strains and wild with the rockin parts of her music.

Of course it is not the first time the Divine Light has danced for me. But the echo of this event was strong with me. It soothed me. It promised me an exceptional year. It showed me that I was in the right place at the exact right moment in "Time". It took away the aches of the day. The fears of not yet having an income. It reminded me who I was and Why I had moved here in the first place.

It resonated deep within me to places and vibrations that I cannot express in words. But, to all of you that will really feel this post, Thank you for listening. Thank you for overstanding. Do not be afraid to express your Souls own vibrant path. WE are here. Together. The time is now.

Dance like no one is watching. And watch for dancing candles everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment