Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Chocolate Covered Dreams

My sister-friend Jenny Fair, as I lovingly call her, recently have me a beautiful journal with a winged fairy angel creature on the front. In hues of Cobalt Blue and Turquoise. I immediately fell in love with as she knew I inevitable would. It is covered in Feathers and Birds of Prey become one with her hair. My Spirit Totem is a Falcon. I knew it had a high purpose.

It became my new Dream Journal. I have never kept one before. I have always had the most amazing and vivid dream life. In a couple of my long term relationships I allowed (against my Spirit) for my significant other to sleep with TV on. My dreams were significantly reduced (pun intended).

Now, I am free of these binds, and have risen to stand my own island. My sacred temple. My own vibratory entity. My dreams last night were stellar!

I will limit this to the shorter version and highlight instead the best portions.

I am exiting a theatre after having viewed a show. There is a line of street racing go kart, drag cars waiting at the rear. I am ushered by a pit crew to the lead car. I am so excited. I kick out my feet in front of me to open the doors that exit the theatre and enter the lobby. I see people coming through the glass windows. I hesitate. Grumble but wish to hurt no one. Revving to go, they hold the doors open for me in respect. I charge into the lobby, nodding in gratitude as I go. As I go to exit the lobby to the street, similar pattern. This time a young man and his father hold the doors open and the Son says to the Father. She is about to have the ride of her life. I said, Yes, Sun, I am! I take off at lightning speed. Down pyramid style tiered steps, landing, steps. All the way down to the street barely making contact with the ground below. I do a sharp right as I hit street level and take off from my crew: on a mission all my own.

Next scene, there are tiny Lego cars chasing me. Of course, Lego drivers. They race after me and one in particular is gaining on me. I turn to look at him, and say, "That's all you've got!?" I take off. Momentary sense of demonic like energy coming from the driver as he races to catch me. I spur my car further accelerating and losing them all!

It was such an overwhelming rush and real sensation of adrenaline. Accomplishment. Leadership. Freedom. Individuality. Honor. Overcoming fears.

Toward the end of the dream, I was ushered into a banquet hall and undressed and bathed by chamber maids. I was then redressed but in a coating of chocolate like an easter bunny. HILARIOSITY!

~For all wondering I quit smoking over a month ago...so, canNOT blame it on that!~

I was ushered as a Queen to a grand ball room where a feast and wine were waiting and tons of candles and mirrors. A love removed the chocolate that covered my face as though it were a mask and kissed me in greeting. We were seated and my love ate the chocolate that had shielded my face.

I felt again. Honor. Accomplishment. Overcoming fears. With this time an addition of mystery and a recognition that once I have completed the foundation of me and the temple above it, I will be granted love mysterious.

I awoke reverberating to joy. Pride. And a great sense of peace.

This film has been edited. No one was fed hallucinogens during the filming of this dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment