Sunday, May 20, 2012

Eros

I think, therefore I am: Love.
Eternal love
Without the need for return Love
Love from the pit of my belly
Love from the center of my heart chakra a string pulls me to love you even if
All my thoughts do not understand the cosmic purpose of me in your life
Or you in mine
I love you yes
With the hope but not the need of reciprocation
I love you because I cannot help loving you
I love you because I must
I love you because if I do not I may combust
I love you because there is a draw so strong I cannot look away from you
I love you because all beings deserve to be heard, understood, loved
I love you because I see pieces of you in my reflection
I love you because my passion dictates that I do so
I love you for the your unique artistic beauty of your individual being
Your cosmic representation of the ONE
I love you because we are made of stars
I love you because my love will open up channels you never knew you had
I love you because I have to
I love you because you are beautiful

1 comment:

  1. I love you because you are able to write so BEAUTIFULLY...this says it all, but none of us can say it the way YOU can, hermanita, because you are truly gifted. Te quiero muchisimo. <3

    ReplyDelete