Friday, May 18, 2012

Support those loved ones behind bars...

As a woman who strives for honesty and spiritual excellence, for open communication and every day evolution, I am not beyond admitting that I have done things that could have gotten me into significant trouble. I didn't get caught, but hey, if a tree fell in the forest...well, you get the point...

I have many friends, and some family who have been in trouble with the law. I have seen great men move past their history and become icons among our society. I have seen some get away with things they most definitely should have been locked up for.

I have a couple really good friends behind bars right now. For all those of you in the same boat, I urge you not to judge, not to shun...but to love. For no matter whether they are guilty or innocent, they are imprisoned, which I don't think is easy for anyone.

Please do not forget about those we love behind bars! A simple letter, a visit, a gift made can work miracles. All happens for a purpose, season and a plan. All good people do really dumb things sometimes. And sometimes, the law says we did things we simply did not. Whatever  the case may be show our loved ones who are locked up some love! I implore you!!!

~~*~~ Lady RAin

No comments:

Post a Comment