Friday, May 25, 2012

Propegolution

I perpetuate forward motion
Propagate revolution
Healing contusions to my mental
Elemental to my peace
I release this beast from within me
Dark angel on my left nipple
Whittling up reasons why my treason
Would merely become an acceptable season
Something different to do
On a random Tuesday afternoon
I am the Moon in all Her fullness
Reciprocity by definition
I have this confession
I love you as I see you
And I see you for all the light you are
And none of the darkness you let consume you
Cuz I don't assume truth
To be anything other than a vibration I can feel
Real to reel I spit this video
Live my life like a high definition show
Oh! Say can you see?
How beautiful and free
It is when you allow your soul to find peace?
Pre-emptive strike
I am on my knees in the night
Hanging on to every word I ever heard
I take to language like a bird in flight
Ignite this flame with swiftness
I could even tell you what the half is
But I have learned to empathically conclude the things I need
Set my spirit free
I seek peace and pursue it
If I don't overstand it
You best believe I'm gonna chew it
Spit it out and reuse it
Till its the only thing I see
Cuz freedom ain't no black and white situation
Here we facin' spiritual castration
When we gonna resurrect our one world nation
The cosmos has us facing the dawning of a new age
So I turn the page and focus
Not on some plague of rising locust
Or some voodoo hocus pocus
Just society off track
Take it back a minute
Let me DJ stop and spin it.
I got another thought I'm about to share
Best prepare
Better be aware of
What the aligning of the planets have to make us aware of
We better remember to take care of
Our Mother while there's time
Rewind it
Pause
And listen!
This is our chance to glisten
Raise our soul vibration
It is our time to rise!

1 comment: