Friday, May 11, 2012

i want this love...

I want love
Divine love
Breathing, augmenting, fluid
Love
I want etheral love
no one above or below you love
i want fall on my knees on a sunday morning love
i want water into wine love
i want take my breath away, I will go to the store for you
lie beside you in a hospital bed
drive across the world for you
raise your only child for you
raise the bar and hold it high for you
live, eat, sleep and dream in red for you
dive off the deck and learn to swim for you
i want complete honesty with intention to rise love
i want every day evolving love
i want old fashioned i have your back love
i want last a lifetime love
i want first time babies for both of us love
i want raise a family together
teach them to walk and teach them to read love
i want glow in the dark love
rise and shine above love
phoenix from the ashe
love
i want this love

No comments:

Post a Comment