Sunday, June 17, 2012

Cadence

I don't want anything less than exactly what I need
I want love like this
I want to match cadence with
Someone marching beside me with equal fervor.
Sex has never been casual but now why mess around with anything temporary
No matter how beautiful?
I want passionate Love.
I want honest Love.
I want deep, fiery, spiritual heat.
I wanna beat to drop and the lyrics never stop flowing Love.
I want my feet rubbed after a long day.
I want a Revolutionary soul-mate.
I want forever love.
I want sacred love.
I want "I carry you everywhere in my front, left pocket love"
I want to cook you dinner.
I want to do laundry with you.
I want to miss you after hours of independence away from you Love.
I want to hold you.
Unfold in front of you and have you truly understand my every intricacy love.
WE started out as best friends love.
We eat healthy and are active love.
We stand up & are counted love.
We are the ones we have been waiting for love.
I can't seem to get enough of you love.
And why waste my time with any other love that is not this love.

No comments:

Post a Comment