Monday, June 25, 2012

Sparkle

No matter how deep your truth. No matter how honorable your trust. No matter how deeply resonating your life breath. There will always be someone who simply cannot see your light. Some people are scared of the truth. Some people run from the light. They would rather see the darkness in others because they are afraid to let go. Afraid they might get hurt. Someone I love is so afraid of the wealth of love I have to offer. It has been a roller coaster of emotional upheaval. Joy. Pain. Frustration. I meditate on this matter often. I believe that he is worth my time. I feel magnetized to him in a pronounced way. He pushes me away and then pulls me back to his chest just when I am about to give up. I just want him to feel the Spirit within me and not run. Sometimes, he surprises me with these insights about what he understands about who I am. He can be very deep and intuitive only to turn around and shove me as far from him as he can. I keep walking because my spiritual instinct has told me multiple times to do so. However, I am surprised every time he shoves me away from him as though I did not know to expect it. He tells me I trust too much, believe in people too much, live on a planet that the rest of the human race does not live on with me. I have been called naive more than once. I just believe in the light within us all. I believe that we all have something inherent to offer this existence. I will continue to love. I will continue to trust. I will continue to believe. And though my heart may hurt. I might cry. I will always find the strength to stand up and be counted. To shine my light so someone looking might see. And every day, I become a stronger and better version of myself. To all of you ready to rise, let your light shine. It is time to show them what we are capable of. Sparkle on.

No comments:

Post a Comment