Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Degrees of Freedom

Degrees of freedom
Two tails or one
I rise to my moment
At the setting of the Sun
Won this race
But I fear the worst
Elementary statistics
Of how a broken heart hurts
Were you designed
For the soul of me
The other half of my destiny
Best of me
Combined with the rest of me
Spread my wings
And flew myself free
Speak easy doors
Became the windows of heaven
Relevant to my pain
I soaked in every blessing
Spoke while undressing
My soul for the mic
Exit my sadness
I am building a life
What are your degrees of freedom?
Speech writers
High flyers
Speaking of leaving
Heat seeking missiles
We're destined to rise
Soar to our potential
The popluation
Would appear to be normal
To those within
The Standard deviation
Extract me from your definition
The pit in my stomach
Hit me like a premonition
I eliminate everything
That doesn't factor to me
Eliminate the math
That doesn't factor to free

No comments:

Post a Comment