Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Reach

A single mile or a single step
Beset or stationed to rest
Blessed within my god-given right
Come home to me
I'll be your wife tonight

Sight over sickness
Quick witted and I'm spittin
Free rhyme and I'm given
One mind and we livin

Wisdom
Three times and I want you
Won Blood
And I want truth
One Love
And I had you
Within my palms
Once upon a time

Once upon a rhyme scheme
We are more than what we speak
Drink pieces of our freedom
Like all we can do
Is continue reaching

3 comments:

  1. three times three i received such love
    pure bliss after abysmal
    touch of alone
    we zone in on sadness felt
    and tarry there a while
    but when the sun comes radiant
    we offer eternal smile
    sun burnt soul of mine
    nature of the ashe
    phoenix of the feather
    rain down upon my back
    stacked odds up against me
    But i move right alone
    song over sadness
    greet the turning
    of the Dawn

    ReplyDelete