Monday, March 11, 2013

Elementary

I could spit two bars
About your standard deviation
Factor out your Z score
Your placement in the population
I'm lacing my lyrics
With statistical math
Elementary to sum
But there are some
I'm soaring past
Passed all your barriers
I'm breaking this down
Lightning to your thunder
Movement at the speed of sound
Profound how I do this
All you can say is, "True this"
True bliss to god body
We are 99 percent strong
Long layers on your limbs
With hymns sung for the Winter
Winner takes all the spoliage
Old age speaks volumes
Words forgotten and unheard
For decades of sought knowledge
College cannot teach these things
Is your average
Above or below the mean?
I offer you no median
You can do a U-turn around
Please listen to the wisdom
This energy I've found
Project yourself protected
Walls built like sound barriers
Carriers of harmony
We are carefully unwound
Bound to no discriminating factor
We are actual
Factual in our delivery
The Ones we've been waiting for
SunRise to your rhythm
Check the space you live in
Resonate and renovate
It is our time to rise

No comments:

Post a Comment