Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Moment

He slid his hands into my jeans
And grabbed the top of my ass
And I let him
I stood in that moment
Breathed it in and owned it
Honed in all my senses
As I aimed my soul in his direction
His strong hands offered me protection
As they wiped away my tears
And years of pain
His erection pressed against me
As if that was the only decision
I would ever have to make
He said "I wish I knew how to beg"
"But I never had to learn"
The way his eyes met mine
My mercury began to burn
The yearning became so strong
I tried to run away
The floodgates now wide open
He held me against his chest
His strength became my safety
And how I truly wept
The waterfall subsided
No more was there the pain
And in his eyes reflection
I danced inside the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment